Industrial Training in Hardware Networking
Module Name for Industrial Training hardware networking
- Pc & Peripherals Architecture : Computer architecture can be defined as the conceptual framework and organization of a computer system, which includes its hardware, software and communication protocols.
- Operating Systems & Diagnostic Utilities : An operating system (OS) is the program that, after being initially loaded into the computer by a boot program, manages all of the other application programs in a computer. A system diagnostic is a computer utility which is used to test a computer system for the purpose of identifying weak points, determining the cause of a problem, or assisting with setup.
- Basic Network : Basic networking components covered in this article are routers, network cables, switches, hubs, wireless access points, servers and network interface cards.
- Networking Through Windows- 2012 : Windows has many network services too and you might already be knowing that it can become a router or a VPN Server too. Let us see how to use the Windows server 2012 as a router by installing the Remote Access role to it.
- Programming tools and Techniques : A programming tool may be any software program or utility that aids software developers or programmers in creating, editing, debugging, maintaining and/or performing any programming or development-specific task.
- Networking Through Linux : Linux networking refers to the ability of Linux-based systems to communicate with other systems over a network. Networking in Linux involves the use of protocols, services, and tools to enable communication between devices, share resources, and provide access to the internet.
- Cloud Computing : Cloud computing adoption is a key strategy for many organizations. The significant business and technical advantages offered by the cloud are changing the landscape of how many companies and corporations operate on a huge scale.
- Advance Networking : Advanced networking provides flexibility so that guest networks can be easily defined. Advanced networking is a high throughput computing.
- Wireless Network : Wireless networks are computer networks that are not connected by cables of any kind. The use of a wireless network enables enterprises to avoid the costly process of introducing cables into buildings or as a connection between different equipment locations.
- Information Security : Information security is more than just avoiding unauthorized data access. info security is the practice of preventing unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, alteration, inspection, recording, or destruction of data.
- Enhancing Communication & Soft Skill : Enhancing Communication and Soft Skills provides a clear understanding of the attributes of good communication vis-a-vis soft skills and hard skills. It offers practice and assessment modules to sharpen learning, while covering all the four tenets of language learning.