As the name suggested “Email marketing”, marketing is done through sending emails to prospective customers as selected for a particular product or campaign. We can also say Whenever we send an email to any potential customer is treated as Email Marketing. Email Marketing is one important part of Digital Marketing these days. Every business can increase their sales by getting in touch with their customer and by giving weekly and monthly updates to them.
Benefits of Email marketing
- it is one the old and effective way of reaching to massive customers.
- email marketing is always scalable, measureable and flexible.
- it is always helpful to generate revenue from old and new customers.
- it allows us the keep the data ownership always with us when we generate data our self.
- and helpful in keeping the customers long term.
Things to do Generate Emails Data
- We can build a list from the old customer list so that they can buy it again.
- We have to add a signup option on the website. a). The signup option for subscribing to the weekly newsletter is always good. b). Allow them to comment on a particular post or product. c). And allow buying products or services with email.
- Social media helps a lot these days. Customers used to visit and leave their interest or become followers. We have to share our products and blogs or social media to get daily and weekly update.
- Like most, we can grab email data from specific websites with the help of third-party software and re-arrange them as required for email.
- Last, we can buy the data from reliable sources as per the need.